Faculty have an obligation to fully and consistently disclose resources, relationships and commitments to Harvard Medical School, external funders, publishers and the public. Disclosures are required at several different points throughout the research lifecycle including but not limited to: grant applications, progress reports, Outside Activities Reporting, Conflict of Interest management, and publications. The information required for each disclosure can vary; however, disclosures should be complete, consistent, and made in the spirit of transparency and integrity.
The following pages provide guidance related to faculty disclosure requirements:
- Biographical Sketches, Other Support, Foreign Component, and Facilities and Resources
- Disclosing Positions and Appointments with Outside Institutions
- Disclosing Resources, Personnel and Funding
- Disclosures in Publications
- Disclosures of Outside Activities
- GMAS International Questions